Spider in the web, arranging and organizing, accurate, responsible, reliable point of contact for our customers, blah blah blah ... For a self-respecting and experienced project manager, it is not easy to struggle through all those vacancy texts. But you're lucky, for today you can at least stop doing that. You have found the best job: project manager at A-Booth. Are you someone who gets happy from a successfully completed project, into which you have put all your energy, knowledge and experience, where you see the problems of others as a challenge for yourself? Do you also have the energy for A-Booth, a fresh and ambitious organization in the international world of fairs and events? Then there is a good chance that you will immediately feel at home with us and that you can realize your personal ambitions at A-Booth in Oostzaan.
This is what you will do
Our Project Management department realizes stand construction for exhibition locations, exhibition organizations and individual exhibitors. Together with colleagues from sales and design, technical draftsmen, and the internal and external service, you as a Project Manager realize the complete package of wishes in the field of stand construction. From preparation, to implementation, to (financial) completion. And you do this for top locations. Think of the RAI and Jaarbeurs Utrecht, but we are also increasingly working outside the Netherlands. Because our work in stand construction is not standard from 9 to 5, you can be deployed flexibly and as a Project Manager you may also work in the weekends.
What do we offer?
- Naturally, we offer you a solid training period, during which you learn from your colleagues exactly how a fair is built up.
- Your flexibility and 100% commitment will be rewarded with a gross monthly salary of € 2,600.00 to € 4,500.00 (depending on age and experience).
- We consider it important that our employees continue to develop. That is why there is plenty of room for following training courses and we are happy to discuss your ambitions with you.
- Team building is essential for us: we laugh a lot together and organize fun outings and drinks to strengthen the bond. We believe that excellent team dynamics lead to the best performance and collaboration.
- In addition to job satisfaction, stability is key. That is why you will receive a suitable contract with the intention of permanent.
What are our wishes?
No endless list of requirements, because a match with your personality is the most important thing.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a HBO diploma in business administration;
- Possesses the qualities of creativity, commitment and collegiality and can work under pressure;
- Listens carefully to his or her customers, has an overview, anticipates, communicates and has an eye for detail;
- Has an excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing;
And finally, looking forward to working with us!
At A-Booth we join forces with a team of experienced professionals who are fully committed to creating the most creative exhibition and conference concepts. Whether we work in the Netherlands or across the border, we always strive for the highest achievable and consistently deliver results that we look back on with pride. Our focus is on creating sustainable stand building concepts that continue to surprise and inspire our customers and their target groups.
Then respond quickly, at least with a CV. And if you want to explain to us why you would like to work at A-Booth, you can of course write a letter of motivation.
Send your CV, possibly with a letter of motivation, to our HR advisor, Suzanne Slingschröder. You can also contact her if you have any questions about the vacancy:
+31 (0)75 – 622 5581