We are looking for a talent in organizing, arranging and collaborating and who therefore plays a crucial role in the efficient and effective realization of our fairs and conferences. Satisfied customers make you happy and you get energy from taking care of customers and colleagues.
This is what you're going to do
- Communicate with customers, colleagues and suppliers by email and telephone;
- Retrieving the right files from various participants at a trade fair or conference;
- Booking flights and hotels;
- Place orders;
- Preparing and checking overviews.
What do we offer?
- Of course we offer you a thorough training period, during which you learn from your colleagues exactly how a fair is built up.
- Your flexibility and 100% commitment will be rewarded with a gross monthly salary of € 2,300.00 to € 3,500.00 (depending on age and experience).
- We believe it is important that our employees continue to develop. That is why there is plenty of room for following training courses and we are happy to discuss your ambitions with you.
- Team building is essential for us: we laugh a lot together and organize fun outings and drinks to strengthen the bond. We believe that excellent team dynamics lead to the best performance and collaboration.
- In addition to job satisfaction, stability is key. That is why you will receive a suitable contract with the intention of permanent.
What are our wishes?
No endless list of requirements, because a match with your personality is the most important thing.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has an MBO working and thinking level and at least 3 years of experience in a comparable support role;
- Has a talent for organizing and arranging and is accurate;
- Has a good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written;
- Can work under pressure and has a good dose of collegiality.
At A-Booth we join forces with a team of experienced professionals who are fully committed to creating the most creative exhibition and conference concepts. Whether we work in the Netherlands or across the border, we always strive for the highest achievable and consistently deliver results that we look back on with pride. Our focus is on creating sustainable stand building concepts that continue to surprise and inspire our customers and their target groups.
Then respond quickly, at least with a CV. And if you want to explain to us why you would like to work at A-Booth, you can of course write a letter of motivation.
Send your CV, possibly with a letter of motivation, to our HR advisor, Suzanne Slingschröder. You can also contact her if you have any questions about the vacancy:
+31 (0)75 – 622 5581